What will you do:
As a member of the Development Team, you will create new game concepts and levels for world-class games such as Cooking Fever, Pocket Styler, Airplane Chefs, and new games which are currently in development. Your work will make an impact on the experience of millions of players around the world. Every day you will think creatively, learn new things, test original ideas, use your knowledge of various game types, collaborate with many professionals, and embrace your own growth and development. Your friends will be proud of you knowing, that you were the hero behind those games!
- Knowledge of game structure planning;
- Understanding games processes, balance, and mechanics;
- Ability to create levels that are exciting and engaging;
- Good writing skills: the ability to complete game-design documents with clarity and precision;
- Ability to describe game structures and rules in a clear and concise way through documentation/presentation;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, as well as a general interest in casual games.
- Understanding of game-creation technologies;
- Basic knowledge of programming/art;
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms;
- Passion for the video game industry and knowledge of market trends and styles.
Salary: From 2000 EUR/month (gross)
Apply for this job
Lead Game DesignerFrom 3300 EUR/month (gross)Game DesignFull-time
Lead Game Designer (Warsaw)Game DesignFull-time
Game Designer (Warsaw)Game DesignFull-time