Gaming Technical Assistant (Help Desk)
Advising players on game-related issues (written):
- Advising players in English and Russian;
- Analyzing, systematizing, and presenting problems submitted by players to the game development teams;
- Working with a team to solve players’ issues.
- Excellent knowledge of English or Russian (written);
- Willingness to interact with players and resolve their issues;
- Ability to work within a team.
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Games rooms equipped with the full range of video game consoles and a large collection of board games and video games;
- Thematic library;
- A selection of fresh fruit and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events and summer & Christmas parties.
Salary: from 1350 EUR/month (gross).
Please send your CV to email@example.com