We are a family of more than 250 professionals passionate about creating world-class mobile games. And there‘s lots more talent about to join us in the near future. To support this exciting growth, we‘re looking for an experienced and open-minded HR MANAGER for our office in Warsaw.
- Manage and improve talent acquisition and onboarding processes;
- Work closely with team managers to attract and interview candidates;
- Contribute to different HR projects and initiatives;
- Be fast to identify issues that may impact employee engagement and motivation and proactively support leadership in finding and implementing solutions;
- Drive the improvement, adjustment, and update of current HR processes and policies.
- 2+ years of experience as an HR specialist or in a similar role;
- Strong organizational abilities and familiarity with HR functions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude;
- Successful experience in recruitment;
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English (spoken and written);
- Understanding of labor laws.
- Experience of working in an international team;
- IT or gaming industry experience;
- Interest in video games.