Senior 3D Artist
- Creation of video games 3D graphics.
- Excellent 3D skills;
- Excellent understanding of pipeline processes;
- Excellent understanding of Low Poly modeling;
- Time management skills and ability to independently complete assigned tasks on time.
- Experience creating characters‘ models from the concepts.
- Animation skills;
- Experience in rigging and texturing;
- 2D drawing skills;
- Experience working with Game engines;
- Ability to work in a team.
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Games rooms equipped with the full range of video game consoles and a large collection of board games and video games;
- Thematic library;
- A selection of fresh fruit and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events and summer & Christmas parties.
Salary: from 3 600 EUR/month (gross)
Please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: applications without examples of work will not be considered.