Public Relations Manager
- Creating a yearly/quarterly PR strategy and communication plan according to the business goals;
- Planning and executing PR campaigns;
- Maintaining good-natured, cooperative relationships with the news media;
- Responding to information requests from the media;
- Providing recommendations for future strategic initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in PR and communications: creating and executing PR strategies and campaigns;
- Content writing skills;
- Good communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English;
- Being a gamer would be considered an advantage.
- Great conditions for exciting and creative work;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Fun games rooms with all game consoles and a good collection of board and video games;
- Thematic library;
- Fresh fruit selection and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfasts;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events, summer & Christmas parties.
Salary: from 2 500 eur/month gross.
Please send your CV to email@example.com