Public Relations Manager
- Creating a yearly/quarterly PR strategy and communication plan according to the goals;
- Planning and executing PR campaigns;
- Maintaining productive relationships with the news media;
- Responding to information requests from the media;
- Providing recommendations for future strategic initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in PR and communications: creating and executing PR strategies and campaigns;
- Content writing;
- Good communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English;
- A passion for gaming would be an advantage.
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Games rooms equipped with the full range of video game consoles and a large collection of board games and video games;
- Thematic library;
- A selection of fresh fruit and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events and summer & Christmas parties.
Salary: from 2500 EUR/month (gross).
Please send your CV to email@example.com