Lead Game Designer
What will you do:
As a member of the Development Team, you will create new game concepts and levels for world-class games such as Cooking Fever, Pocket Styler, Airplane Chefs, and new games which are currently in development. Your work will make an impact on the experience of millions of players around the world. Every day you will think creatively, learn new things, test original ideas, use your knowledge of various game types, collaborate with many professionals, and embrace your own growth and development. Your friends will be proud of you knowing, that you were the hero behind those games!
- 3+ years of work experience in GameDev;
- Proven track of released game projects;
- Solid knowledge of Game Design including game mechanics, level design, and UI/UX;
- Ability to describe game structures and rules in a clear and concise way through documentation/presentation;
- Strong analytical and formal thinking, economic skills, statistical knowledge;
- Creative problem-solving skills to address a diversity of game design issues;
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- In-depth knowledge of Excel;
- English (Upper-Intermediate and higher).
- Basic knowledge of programming/art;
- Profile education in the direction: game design, architecture, psychology, programming;
- Experience in graphic editors (figma, photoshop);
- Experience in team management/project management.
- Leading and managing game design team in existing and new projects;
- Work collaboratively with PM, developers, artists;
- Maintain project documentation, technical descriptions;
- Create new game features and core mechanics;
- Create & balance content for designed systems ;
- Analyze the key metrics, functional launch results, A/B tests, the formation of conclusions and improvement plans;
- Identify game problems and implement solution scenarios;
- Ensure high product quality.
Salary: From 3300 EUR/month (gross)