What will you do:
As a member of the Development Team, you will create new game concepts and levels for world-class games such as Cooking Fever, Pocket Styler, Airplane Chefs, and new games which currently arein development. Your work will make an impact on the experience of millions of players around the world. Every day you will think creatively, learn new things, test original ideas, use your knowledge of various game types, collaborate with many different professionals, and embrace your own growth and development. Your friends will be proud of you knowing, that you were the hero behind those games!
- Knowledge of game structure planning;
- Understanding games processes, balance, and mechanics;
- Ability to create levels that are exciting and engaging;
- Good writing skills: ability to complete game-design documents with clarity and precision;
- Ability to describe game structures and rules in a clear and concise way through documentation/presentation;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, as well as a general interest in casual games.
- Understanding of game-creation technologies;
- Basic knowledge of programming/art;
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms;
- Passion for the video game industry, as well as knowledge of market trends and styles.
- We create world-class games that are loved by millions;
- We care about keeping our environment stress-free to support creativity and quality;
- We learn new things and always keep growing;
- We meet in our game hall at weekly Friday breakfasts, monthly Friday night get-togethers, or just for a daily cup of coffee and some fresh fruit;
- We take time to relax by playing Foosball or table tennis, browsing our library, or enjoying some video games on all sorts of consoles and platforms.
Salary: from 1600 EUR/month (gross)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org