From 2300 EUR/month (gross)
- Coordinate and manage the executive’s schedule, including meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements;
- Organize and maintain important documents, presentations, and reports, ensuring timely and accurate access to information;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assist in various projects, coordinating tasks, and ensuring deadlines are met;
- Deliver the necessary documents to addressees and institutions;
- Other tasks and assistance to the executive as needed.
A successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or similar role;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Strong multitasking ability, adept at prioritizing tasks, and maintaining attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications.
Extra great to have:
- Valid driver’s license;
- Knowledge of the Russian language.
Salary: From 2300 EUR/month (gross)