- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns;
- Respond to players in a timely manner;
- Build relationships with players;
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews;
- Track, analyze, and report results;
- Coordinate with Development, Support team and PR;
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Ability to work well independently, self-starter and self-motivated;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English;
- Hands on experience with social media management;
- Work experience as a community manager or similar role;
- Passion for video games;
- Graphic design, video editing would be considered as an advantage.
- Passion for the game industry and an understanding of market trends and styles;
- Good team communication skills, self-direction, self-initiative.
- Great conditions for exciting and creative work;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Fun games rooms with all game consoles and a good collection of board and video games;
- Thematic library;
- Fresh fruit selection and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfasts;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events, summer & Christmas parties.
Please send your CV to email@example.com