2D UI Artist
Design, implement and optimize UI art assets, graphics, animations, and menu flows.
- Advanced knowledge of raster and vector graphics;
- Good knowledge of different platforms and device usability;
- Understanding of platform limitations and ability to optimize assets;
- Ability to follow and adapt to different art styles.
- Work experience in relevant fields;
- Unity game engine experience;
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to keep work well organized, and complete tasks to a high standard;
- Interest in games;
- Knowledge of English;
- Good team communication skills.
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Games rooms equipped with the full range of video game consoles and a large collection of board games and video games;
- Thematic library;
- A selection of fresh fruit and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events and summer & Christmas parties.
Salary: from 2000 EUR/month (gross)
Please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Please note: applications without samples of work will not be considered.