Project Manager (Warsaw)
As a Project Manager at Nordcurrent, you will:
- Manage the whole game creation process cooperating with different teams (art/animation/developers/qa);
- Take care of short and long-term planning (sprints, milestones);
- Create and assign tasks, track workload status, and report progress;
- React to incoming change requests;
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any risks/crisis situations that may prevent the team from completing tasks and deadlines.
As an ideal candidate you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in a similar position in game dev;
- At least some free-to-play games experience;
- Have an excellent command of English (B2+);
- Are an excellent and proactive communicator with the ability to motivate and manage the team;
- Have remarkable organizational skills and jam working with deadlines;
- Are an Excel Master with good knowledge of a whole MS Package;
- Have vast experience with JIRA (or other task trackers);
- Have a successful projects portfolio;
- Are able to optimize and rework current processes.
You will gain additional points if you:
- Have experience with Version Control Systems (we use GIT);
- Have basic skills in Game Design/Programming/Testing;
- Have knowledge of mobile games structure and methods of working with game content;
- Speak one of the following languages: Polish/Ukrainian/Russian.
Does it sound like you tick all the boxes? If so, we offer you:
- 18500-27000 PLN (NET B2B) 14000-23000 PLN (GROSS UOP) monthly salary depending on your preferences and experience;
- Working in a cozy, indie-like studio of a stable company;
- Real impact on gameplay and user experience of successful games;
- An extremely warm and open team of game passionates to work with;
- On-site job in a comfortable, dog-friendly office in Mokotów, Warsaw;
- Paid vacation days regardless of the type of contract;
- Delicious coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks every day;
- Office events throughout the year and a few yearly bigger integrations;
- Equipment of your choosing to do your job;
- Flexible working schedule (core hours 10-15);
- Co-financing of courses and education.
Sounds good? Here’s what comes next:
- Online Interview (30 min) with our HR Manager (Weronika);
- Online interview (60 min) with our Head of Studios (Alexander) and Head of HR (Olga).
Don’t wait and apply!
Apply for this job
Lead C++ Developer (Warsaw)DevelopmentFull-time
Gameplay ProgrammerFrom 2000 EUR/month (gross)DevelopmentFull-time
Junior Gameplay ProgrammerFrom 1600 EUR/month (gross)DevelopmentFull-time