Middle/Senior QA Tester
What will you do:
You will be part of the largest Lithuanian game development studio, a team of over 250 people dedicated to creating world-class games.
You will collaborate with the testers team to develop testing plans, scenarios, and cases. You will test the game's functionality and execute confirmation testing to clarify if the bugs are fixed. You will run regression testing to ensure that the version of the product that is in development does not have any new bugs or issues. Your work will include the creation and application of non-functional tests, such as usability, performance, compliance, and others. With your experience, you will strengthen our manual testers team, communicate with game development teams, and contribute to the successful release of projects by performing quality control and participating in the quality assurance process.
Are you ready?
- You have at least two years of experience in software manual testing (desktop applications, mobile, and video games).
- You can independently create and implement testing scenarios.
- You can clearly describe the discovered issues in English.
- You understand the CI/CD processes.
- You are familiar with one or more of these tools: JIRA, Trello, Arsana, Gitlab, Github, Testlink, and Testrail.
- You enjoy playing video games.
Salary: From 1600 EUR/month (gross)