Lead C++ Developer (Warsaw)
As a Lead C++ Developer at Nordcurrent, you will:
- Be hands-on programming in C++ and Typescript;
- Manage and motivate a team of developers;
- Plan the work and review the code for the team;
- Cooperate with Project Manager, Project Team, and Game Designers;
- Report and give updates about the progress.
As an ideal candidate you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a C++ Developer;
- Have at least 1+ year of experience as a Lead Developer;
- Have an excellent command of English (B2+);
- Are a great leader with the ability to share knowledge, revise code, motivate, and manage the team;
- Are a quick learner that enjoys working in a dynamic environment;
- Have a very strong knowledge of C++ language and good knowledge of Typescript (or willingness to learn it).
You will gain additional points if you:
- Have Experience in GameDev or Mobile App Design;
- Have Network Technology Experience;
- Speak one of the following languages: Polish/Ukrainian/Russian.
Does it sound like you tick all the boxes? If so, we offer you:
- 24000-32000 PLN (NET B2B) 22000-30000 PLN (GROSS UOP) monthly salary depending on your preferences and experience;
- Working in a cozy, indie-like studio of a stable company;
- Real impact on gameplay and user experience of successful games;
- An extremely warm and open team of game passionates to work with;
- Hybrid job in a comfortable, dog-friendly office in Mokotów, Warsaw;
- Paid vacation days regardless of the type of contract;
- Delicious coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks every day;
- Office events throughout the year and a few yearly bigger integrations;
- Equipment of your choosing to do your job;
- Flexible working schedule (core hours 10-15);
- Co-financing of courses and education.
Sounds good? Here’s what comes next:
- Online Interview (30 min) with our HR Manager (Weronika);
- On-site Technical Interview (60 min) with our CTO (Marat) and Developer Team Lead (Yuliia).
Don’t wait and apply!
Apply for this job
Project Manager (Warsaw)DevelopmentFull-time
Gameplay ProgrammerFrom 2000 EUR/month (gross)DevelopmentFull-time
Junior Gameplay ProgrammerFrom 1600 EUR/month (gross)DevelopmentFull-time