Lead 2D Artist (Warsaw)
As a Lead 2D Artist at Nordcurrent, you will:
- Create and implement all visual aspects of the game (general art style, characters, game environment);
- Lead, motivate, and mentor the art team;
- Assign tasks to the team and strategically plan work and feedback;
- Manage Art Content: planning, production & delivery;
- Take care of quality control (art content review, pipelines updating, guides and tutorials creation);
- Cooperate with the whole Project Team (Project Manager, Game Designers, and Development Team).
As an ideal candidate you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as an Artist in Game Dev;
- At least 1+ year of team management experience (Lead 2D Artist, Lead Artist, Art Manager, or other relevant position);
- Have a high-quality game art portfolio;
- Have an excellent command of English (B2+);
- Understand the principles of developing casual graphics for 2D mobile games;
- Are an excellent communicator with great leadership skills;
- Have a deep proficiency in graphic tools and good art taste.
You will gain additional points if you:
- Have an art education or degree in graphic design, game design, or another related field;
- Speak one of the following languages: Polish/Ukrainian/Russian.
Does it sound like you tick all the boxes? If so, we offer you:
- 8500-14500 PLN (NET B2B) 8000-14000 PLN (GROSS UOP) monthly salary depending on your preferences and experience;
- Working in a cozy, indie-like studio of a stable company;
- Real impact on gameplay and user experience of successful games;
- An extremely warm and open team of game passionates to work with;
- On-site job in a comfortable, dog-friendly office in Mokotów, Warsaw;
- Paid vacation days regardless of the type of contract;
- Delicious coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks every day;
- Office events throughout the year and a few yearly bigger integrations;
- Equipment of your choosing to do your job;
- Flexible working schedule (core hours 10-15);
- Co-financing of courses and education.
Sounds good? Here’s what comes next:
- Online Interview (30 min) with our HR Manager (Weronika);
- Recruitment Task;
- Online Technical Interview (60 min) with our Head of Studio (Andrew) and our Art Director (Nastya).
Don’t wait and apply!
Apply for this job
Senior 2D Artist (Warsaw)ArtFull-time