Junior QA Tester (Warsaw)
As a QA Tester at Nordcurrent, you will:
- Test game features and mechanics to ensure its functionality and performance;
- Identify, describe, and report bugs and issues in our games;
- Communicate with development teams to solve game bugs and issues;
- Collaborate QA team to develop testing plans and scenarios, and cases;
- Automate and improve testing processes once you get to know them well;
- React to incoming quality assurance needs.
As an ideal candidate you:
- Are truly passionate about mobile games;
- Are attentive to detail and inquisitive;
- Are committed, motivated, and well organized;
- Have a good command of English (B1+).
You will gain additional points if you:
- Have experience as a QA tester;
- Have experience working in Gamedev;
- Speak one of the following languages: Polish/Ukrainian/Russian.
Does it sound like you tick all the boxes? If so, we offer you:
- Monthly salary starting from 5000+ PLN (NET B2B) or 4000+ PLN (GROSS UOP) depending on your preferences and experience;
- Working in a cozy, indie-like studio of a stable company;
- Real impact on gameplay and user experience of successful games;
- An extremely warm and open team of game passionates to work with;
- On-site job in a comfortable, dog-friendly office in Mokotów, Warsaw;
- Paid vacation days regardless of the type of contract;
- Delicious coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks every day;
- Office events throughout the year and a few yearly bigger integrations;
- Equipment of your choosing to do your job;
- Flexible working schedule (core hours 10-15);
- Co-financing of courses and education.
Sounds good? Here’s what comes next:
- Online Interview (30 min) with our HR Manager (Weronika);
- Technical Task;
- Online Technical Interview (60 min) with our QA Team Leader (Serhii).
Don’t wait and apply!
Apply for this job
Junior Game Server Quality EngineerFrom 1800 EUR/month (gross)Quality AssuranceFull-time