2D Artist (Dnipro)
- Creating art, which includes characters, gameplay objects, cut scenes, and backgrounds for our games;
- Collaborating with the technical team and the animation team.
- Good drawing skills and experience with Photoshop and graphic tablets;
- Knowledge of natural color and light, spatial thinking, knowledge of anatomy.
- Passion for games;
- Love of art detailing;
- Ability to work in different styles;
- Higher or specialized secondary education in art or architecture.
- Office in the center of Dnipro;
- Official employment, competitive salary, paid vacation;
- Family-friendly culture and collaborative environment;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth.
Please note: applications without samples of work will not be considered.
Apply for this job
Lead 2D Artist (Warsaw)ArtFull-time
Senior 2D Artist (Warsaw)ArtFull-time